|Bachelors of Science||Major: Computer Science
Minor: Entrepreneurship and Management
|Johns Hopkins University||2021|
|Dual-Enrollment||Business||Palm Beach State College||2017|
|High School Diploma||Lake Worth High School||2017|
- Tools: Flask Web Framework, MySQL Database, MariaDB Database, Git, AWS, Flutter, Android Studio, Chrome Extension, RestAPI, NodeJS, Ionic Mobile Development (with Angular), ReactJS
- Certification: Microsoft Office Professional Certification (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interests:Machine Learning, Data Science, Computational Surgery/Medicine, Mobile App Development, Natural Language Processing, Project Management, Web Development
- Vice President ▪ National Society of Black Engineers ▪ 2020 - 2021
- Events Chair ▪ Student National Medical Association MAPS ▪ 2020-2021
- Finalist ▪ Code2040 ▪ 2020
- Fellow ▪ Rewriting The Code Fellowship ▪ 2020 - 2021
- SNMA Liaison ▪ Hopkins Organization for PreHealth Education ▪ 2019-2020
- Member ▪ Johns Hopkins Underrepresented in Medical Professions ▪ 2017 – 2021
- Member▪ African Student Association ▪ 2017 – 2021
- Stage Manager ▪ “How Palm Wine Sours” A Play ▪ 2020
- Participant ▪ Cyber Security Bootcamp University of New Haven ▪ 2020
- Tutor ▪ Math Jump @ Palm Beach State College ▪ 2019
- Secretary ▪ National Society of Black Engineers ▪ 2019 – 2020
- Events Committee Chair ▪ Engineering World Health ▪ 2018-2019
- Member ▪ Nourish ▪ 2018 - 2019
- Cofounder ▪ BeTheChange ▪ 2014-2017
|Databases||Computer System Fundamentals||Automaton and Computation Theory|
|Algorithms||Data Structures||User Interfaces and Mobile Applications|
|Human Robot Interaction||Web Security||Human Computer Interaction|
|Johns Hopkins Lighthouse Peer Point||Research Assistant||9/2020 – PRESENT|
|Human Language Technology Center of Excellence||Office Assistant||1/2020 – 4/2020|
|Office of the Registrar||Office Assistant||9/2018 – 5/2019|
|Engineering for Professionals||Instructional Design Consultant||9/2018 – 12/2018|
- 2021 Dean's List
- 2020 Dean's List
- 2020 Impact Labs Summit Participant
- 2018 Hodson Scholar
- 2017 AP Scholar
- 2017 UNCF Scholar
- 2017 BurgerKing Scholarship
- 2017 Lake Worth High School Dollars for Scholars
- 2016 Questbridge Scholar Finalist
- 2016 President’s Academic Honors List at Palm Beach State College
- 2016 Scripps Research Institute Kenan Fellowship Internship
- 2014 Delta Sigma Theta Award from National Achievers Society
Using python and data science methods to analyze political campaigns across the country. During the 2020 election cycle, I worked with the Scott Fretwell District 17 State Senate Campaign.
Developed a financial corpus for the bank using web scraping and NLP techniques. Analyzed consumer complaints using sentiment analysis & created a question/answering service with document summarization. Analyzed stock profiles to determine best stock portfolios (won a top 10 out of 200 award) and automated financial reports using Python. Redesigned a financial high school summer internship program operated by the bank.
National Science Foundation, Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE), Cracking the diversity code: Understanding computing pathways of those least represented in order to foster their representation, Award# 1845884
Law Office of Alexander E. Borell: family, real-estate, civil, immigration, criminal, traffic law. Filed mortgage loans, warranty deeds, completed financial affidavits, part-time office receptionist, initiated foreclosures, submitted pleadings and served individuals with court documents, initiated new court cases, modified warranty deeds, recorded official state documents, handled invoices, handled demand letters for real-estate collections.
Interning under the non-for-profit Communities in Schools to better service the community at varying locations across Palm Beach County.
Creating Transgene Expression Cassettes to Decipher Molecular Mechanisms That Control Neurotransmitter Release.
- Malone Center for Engineering in HealthCare | (Online/Johns Hopkins University | 2020 - 2021
- Creating Models & Stimulations Of Factors Influencing The Spread Of COVID-19
- Johns Hopkins Information Security Institute | Baltimore, MD | 2019 - 2020
- Coding for pre-habilitative studies
- Flutter/Dart mobile app development for baseball pitcher plans, scheduler, and sports analytics (currently for Baltimore Orioles)
- Wilmer Eye Institute | Johns Hopkins University | 2017 - 2019
- Research: Creating drug delivery vessels through the use of PEGylated nanoparticles to treat COPD, bronchitis, and cystic fibrosis. This form of gene therapy involved the assembly/disassembly of instruments used in the manufacturing of these nanoparticles to gauge effectiveness. Effectiveness determined on MATLAB.
- Computer Integrated Surgery Department | Johns Hopkins University | 2017 - 2018
- Research: Coding for computer integrated surgery using deep learning techniques, tensorflow, and C/C++
- Caring Hearts Doctor's Office | Palm Springs, Fl | 2017
- Helping patients using EKG skills and working as a CMAA for the front desk.
- FAU Health Career Opportunities Program | Lake Worth, Fl | 2015
- Learning more on human anatomy using the medical cadaver lab and lab stimulations.
- English | Native Proficiency
- Igbo | Native Proficiency
- Spanish | Intermediate Proficiency
Electrocardiograph Technician, Certified Medical Administrative Assistant, Microsoft Office Professional, CPR/First Aid BLS